Today is the perfect day to never be what you don’t want to be again – and part of my life’s story includes holding you accountable to the pursuit of excellence utilizing my 30 Day Accountability Journal for Living Intentionally: Allow Me to Reintroduce Myself.
This Journal is the perfect solution if you’re at a major crossroads in life, currently struggling to find the right path or just need to get your crap together (sorry, not sorry). It’s also the perfect timeframe to begin writing Chapter One of a new life story.
The best day of your life will be the day on which you resolve that your life is your own – TRUST ME, you’re worth it!
- What’s holding you back from being the person you are truly meant to be?
- What’s your growth plan for the next 365 days of your life? Heck, the next 30?
- Are your life goals in alignment with your core values?
- Are you honoring your legacy by walking in your full potential?
- Do you live your life on purpose?
Think long and hard about your answers to those questions. Are you feeling extremely confident, or so uncertain that you don’t even have a clue what tomorrow brings? Well, ambiguity is overrated. If you fail to plan, you plan to fail – there are no exceptions. Anybody interested in failing for a living? Exactly.
Hope is not a strategy, so it’s time for you to DECIDE. Are you willing to sacrifice who you are for who you can become?
30 days…720 hours…42,000 minutes…2,592,000 seconds. The perfect time-frame to begin writing Chapter One of a new life story (Trust me – you have time for that).